The Activity Centre
With the opening of The Visitor’s Centre in 2001 Rudyard Lake received much positive press coverage and relatively local people from places such as Congleton and Macclesfield “rediscovered” the Lake on their doorstep, a place which previously had something of
Earl of Macclesfield Boathouse
The Earl of Macclesfield Boathouse was built in the 1850’s for the Earl’s use and is the oldest boathouse on the lake.
Honey (Trip Boat)
The Rudyard Lake League Of Friends purchased the trip boat 'Honey' in 2004. She was a diesel-powered captain's cutter launch from 1942 which had been lovingly restored by her previous owner.